• Latest News

    Thursday 14 July 2016

    DOWNLOAD Music: Gbenga Oke – I Get Testimony (Prod. By Oniyo)


    "This heartfelt praise and thanksgiving song was
    delivered to me in the
    midst of a recent trial.

    I left church after a powerful worship service on



    10th May 2016 at about
    8.45pm and was involved in a fatal car accident. My

    car was badly damaged
    and my left foot seriously crushed and bruised but
    miraculously, no single bone was broken (scripture fulfilled).


    I used crutches and cast for about six weeks. Now,
    God healed the leg and
    also gave me a song for the world to sing." -
          ~Gbenga Oke
    Produced by the award winning Oniyo. Indeed, "I



    Get Testimony, what about

    you?"




    Download & Enjoy!!!
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: DOWNLOAD Music: Gbenga Oke – I Get Testimony (Prod. By Oniyo) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    googleb2d42da947ff4561.html
    Scroll to Top