• Latest News

    Tuesday 30 August 2016

    Gossip: Most of Takoradi Artist are Sellfish - Bubulubu

    Gossip: Most of Takoradi Artist are Sellfish - Bubulubu



     Bubulubu was on Hyping University with Shadrack and a question was ask “How Do you see yourself between Sarkodie, Pappy Kojo, Strongman, kinnata, Stone etc. as a Rapper in Ghana and Takoradi as a hole”.

    He Replied that We have a lot of rapper in Ghana with the likes of Sarkodie, Pappy Kojo, Strongman, kinnata, Stone etc, each of them has a different style but I select Sarkodie to be my Favorite Artist in Ghana and even wish to have collabo with him. 

    Someone will ask why did I choose Sarkodie, because He is the one who is trending and also rap God now.
    For Takoradi I tip Kofi Kinnata to be the best rapper because he is taking takoradi rap to the world. He was nominated this year and even won two Awards but he need to work hard this year like what he did last year, if he do so he can win another award Next year.

    He continued, I do like and support any takoradi artist but most of them be Self-fish. They like doing their own, they don’t help others, Discrimination takes them all.
    For now am preparing on my Album (Motivation) and After that I will Remix my “Girls Girls” track with Keche.





    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Gossip: Most of Takoradi Artist are Sellfish - Bubulubu Rating: 5 Reviewed By: RepGhana
    googleb2d42da947ff4561.html
    Scroll to Top