• Latest News

    Sunday 4 September 2016

    Birthday Adventure - Scott Evans Celebrate

    Birthday Adventure - Scott Evans Celebrate

    Today the 5th of september 2016, Scott Evans (also Know as Zoeboi), A member of CLUBX international, CEO of Zone out Entourage, a writer and a Recording Artist, marks a year older.

    -In his words-
    As I celebrate my birthday today,
    I love to tell the world how great our God is.
    Join me as I lift our praise and celebrate our king.

    Did You Know?
    In Heaven God Will Call You By
    The Name Of You Like Most
    (Eg. Ur Nickname)
    So Like Me, God Will Call Zoeboi
    And I Respond “Zoedad”
    Isn’t He A Good God?
    Join Me Share This Knowledge With
    The World Today As I Celebrate 1 Additional year of my life, with teaser cover of my new single.

    On this special day, Scot Evans (Zoeboi) want to inform you about his new single which is about to drop later this month. A new hit single titled “GOOD GOD”.

    Regardless of Anything God is Good and he remains Good forever, Nothing can change Him. From the way He treats us when we were lost till now.
    He has even reveal to us “ that because He is a Good God, His Goodness will follow us all the days of our life.

    The purpose of my song is to build people up with the world of his grace and give them a good inheritance. Good God will be my first release of my Album loading. I Titled this Album ‘WHO IS ZOEBOI”. This Album has ten (10) Grace tracks on It.

    Watch out..
    Drop your well wishes.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Birthday Adventure - Scott Evans Celebrate Rating: 5 Reviewed By: RepGhana
    googleb2d42da947ff4561.html
    Scroll to Top