• Latest News

    Monday 1 August 2016

    News:Bodiless To Drop his Latest Single [ ALL IS WELL]


    Ghanaian Based musician, Bodiless is set to release his latest single this August. ALL IS WELL is the title the song this August. This song is a dance tune.
     ALL IS WELL” sits comfortably on a highlife Tune with Godly Motivational lyrics which Inform people that No matter how bad Our Circumstance may seem to be it will definitely work out for Your Good. 

    From the Biblical Perspective he laid Emphasis on 2Kings 4:20-28.
    Asked what his Motivation for the song was, Bodiless said “Looking at my immediate surroundings and my economy as a whole and also personally, my national service comes to completion this very month, so I planned to Motivate and inspire My colleague and my Listeners that, though the be rough but there is always Way.

    He continued, “I know many people have similar testimonies and many others are also going through very challenging times. I just want to encourage everyone that in spite of the situation you find yourself in, “IT SHALL BE IS WELL”, a special grace for you to face the challenges: just keep believing in God”.

    In an interview with Towngospel He Said, “In the midst of this financial frustrations bedeviling our country Ghana, the best I can do to help is to spread gospel (Good News) and inspire my Generation that with God “ALL IS WELL”.
    Source: towngospel.com
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: News:Bodiless To Drop his Latest Single [ ALL IS WELL] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    googleb2d42da947ff4561.html
    Scroll to Top