• Latest News

    Saturday 27 August 2016

    Music Update: Odufu Samgroove - Turning Around (Audio + Lyrics)

    Odufu Samuel (Odufu Samgroove) | Towngospel.com

    Odufu Samuel (Odufu Samgroove) is a talented song writer and worshiper from Kogi state based in lagos state. Samgroove as called by friends started singing with his church choir at a young age and later joined a group of worshippers a group  in 2011 De Royal worshipers and till date still worshiping God together.



    Odufu Samuel (Odufu Samgroove) | Towngospel.com
    LYRICS
    Hallelujah 3x
    Its turning around for me

     Verse
    I am saved no more in chains
    I've got the victory am living by faith
    Yes am saved, no more in chains
    Lord my maker, he has set me free
    He has set me free
    He's taken away the sorrow and the pain
    I am saved, no more in chains
    I've got the victory am living by faith

    Refrain
    Am no longer who I used to be before
    No longer where I used to be before
    You've changed my life,set me free and your grace found me now am free indeed am free to sing
    Am free to smile am free to shout
    Who the son sets free is truly free indeed no longer bound by the chains of the law
    Everything is working out for my good
     
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Music Update: Odufu Samgroove - Turning Around (Audio + Lyrics) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: RepGhana
    googleb2d42da947ff4561.html
    Scroll to Top