• Latest News

    Wednesday 8 June 2016

    MUSIC Video: Funmi Praise – Igwe (Official Video)

    Gospel music minister Funmi Praise is out with her latest offering “Igwe” – A eulogy to the Almighty King from a grateful heart. Funmi Praise says; “I am so passionate about this song because it expresses gratitude from the depth of my heart to my King. “Igwe”means king… onweronyeoma kagi (there is no one as good as him).For who I am today, for where I am today, for saving me, for loving me, I say thank you. This song is dedicated to my only source and sustainer – God.” The video was directed by Ohda Media while the audio was produced by Mr Wols.

     Download & Enjoy!!!


    DOWNLOAD video: Fume praise  - Igwe (official  Video )

     DOWNLOAD Audio: Fumi Praise – Igwe
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: MUSIC Video: Funmi Praise – Igwe (Official Video) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Gospel360.com.gh
    googleb2d42da947ff4561.html
    Scroll to Top