• Latest News

    Tuesday 3 May 2016

    preye-ebezina




    I faintly heard this song somewhere but didn’t really put much interest. Then I saw Preye perform it live at Tehila Crew’s Alabanza Concert and I was waoowed! so I started asking questions and was told that the song had been out since 2012. I was angry at my self for not knowing, but how would I, because in 2012 I was in one interior Village in Oyo state where I was serving (NYSC).

    Nevertheless, here is a fantastic song “Ebezina” to remind you that God can handle and solve what ever it is that is troubling you. Plus we also got you the lyrics


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: preye-ebezina Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    googleb2d42da947ff4561.html
    Scroll to Top