• Latest News

    Saturday 28 May 2016

    Justin Bieber Reveals Worship Song That Eases His Sou




    For weeks Justin Bieber has been expressing
    some unsettling feelings he has been having,
    but one worship song puts him in a better
    place spiritually.
    "This song puts my heart and soul at ease,"
    Bieber captioned a screenshot of the Bethel Music song "No Longer Slaves."
    The post comes days after Bieber spoke out
    against the inauthenticity of the Billboard Music
    Awards where he performed.
    "I don't feel good when I'm there nor after. I
    try to think of it as a celebration but can't help
    feeling like people are rating and grading my
    performance," he wrote on Instagram. "I'm getting awarded for the things that I'm doing
    and not for who I am which is understandable
    I know it would probably be hard to calculate
    and award someone's spirit lol. But When I do
    get these awards the temptation of putting my
    worth in what I do is so hard to fight!"
    Before letting his fans know that "No Longer
    Slaves" by Jonathan and Melissa Helser of
    Bethel Music gives him peace, he revealed that
    the song is in the top three of his iPod playlist.
    Last year the 22-year-old Canadian pop singer
    participated in a question-and-answer style interview for Cosmopolitan magazine's
    September issue called, "21 Things You Didn't
    Know About."
    There, he revealed that after Lil Wayne and
    Drake, he listened to worship music frequently
    on his iPod.
    "Top three songs on my iPod: 'Too Hollygrove
    to Go,' 'Hollywood,' 'No Longer Slaves,'"
    Bieber's response reads in the Cosmopolitan article titled, "Justin Bieber Likes Watching
    'Scandal' and 20 Other Things You Never Knew
    About Him."
    Even before revealing that Bethel Music, which
    consists of worship music artists coming out of
    the Bethel Church in Redding, California, has
    earned high placement in his iPod, Bieber has
    been vocal about his Christian faith. Last year,
    the R&B singer posted an Instagram of a video with himself, Hillsong NYC Pastor Carl Lentz and
    Trinity Church pastor Rich Wilkerson singing a
    worship song, "Awesome God," which was
    made popular by worship music group
    Hillsong United from Hillsong Church.
    He has also used the social media platform to
    express his faith, including one Instagram post
    last May where he quoted Psalms 43.
    "Vindicate me, my god, and plead my cause
    against an unfaithful nation. Rescue me from
    those who are deceitful and wicked. Psalms
    43," Bieber wrote as a caption to him reading Pastor Lentz's book, Occupy All Streets. "I'm not
    religious nor do i think I have ANYTHING
    figured out that's why I call out on God to help
    me through what I can't do on my own.
    In the post, Bieber went on to recognize how
    cool developing his relationship with God has
    become in his life.
    "Developing my relationship with God has
    been the coolest thing I've experienced, to
    know that I'm not alone and I don't have to
    live in fear," the singer wrote. "Never feel like
    I'm pushing anything on u [sic] but sharing the
    good news I've felt in my own life
    Source: ChristianPost
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Justin Bieber Reveals Worship Song That Eases His Sou Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    googleb2d42da947ff4561.html
    Scroll to Top